More often than not, softball and baseball players are preferring gloves that are easy to get into game-ready shape. Rawlings confronts that need head-on with this Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Series of gloves. They construct the shell of the glove with full-grain leather that should provide a pretty painless break-in process. But even though the leather is soft, the glove should still be able to hold up to the demands of multiple seasons of travel, high school and even collegiate softball!
Rawlings has also created the Liberty Advanced gloves with an adjustable pull strap wrist backing. All that you need to do is knot the two extra straps as far as you need them to be tied up. Once those are knotted, you can tug them between pitches to tighten up the wrist opening. Then if you need to loosen the opening, an easy grab of the pull tab can widen the opening up.
- Leather Construction with Speed Shell Backing: Offers a unique blend of traditional, leather feel with the addition of microfiber Speed Shell backing for an incredibly lighter feel
- New Dynamic Pattern Technology: Features an all-new hand opening and finger back adjustments that accommodate fastpitch players
- Finger Shift: Specialized design allows two fingers in the pinky stall for more control
- Poron XRD™ palm padding for impact protection
- Quick and easy break-in for a game-ready feel
- Pull-strap back for a custom fit