Marucci 2019 CAT Composite -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (2 3/4"")
The CAT Composite is a two-piece composite bat constructed with the maximum barrel length offering a longer surface area and wider sweet spot. The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
• Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
• SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players' hands
• Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
• Individually optimized by size for maximum output at every bat length
• Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no ""dead"" spots
• Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance
• Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
• Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Drop: -10 senior league bat
Barrel: 2 3/4""
Certified: USSSA 1.15 BPF
Swing Weight: Balanced
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty